Website Harmony Emge #175
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Prepares reports for the monthly board meeting.
● Directs and/or completes the financial, accounting, and payroll activities of the district, including
preparation of various financial reports and studies and the publishing of annual reports as
required by statute.
● Supervises all financial and accounting operations in accordance with state regulations.
● Prepares district claims for reimbursement.
● Administers the district’s health insurance, property/casualty insurance, student accident
insurance, workers’ compensation, and safety program, including determination and purchase of
coverage, determination of property values, management of insurance claims, and administration
of employee benefit programs.
● Helps direct and coordinate the various business and auxiliary services of the district, including
maintenance, operations, purchasing, safety, transportation, and food service.
● Directs and coordinates all budgetary and planning activities of the district.
● Works with the superintendent to write grants and submit corresponding reports.
● Exercises control of the budget after adoption.
● Experience in finance and/or working in a school district preferred. Degree in Business-related
field, Education, or Administration preferred (Not Required). Comparable credentials and
experiences will be considered.
● Must be proficient with creating and maintaining spreadsheets via Excel or Google Sheets as well
as proficiency with business technology applications.
● Alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
· Salary & benefit package will be regionally competitive based on qualifications/experience of the
chosen candidate. Salary/benefit package is negotiable, base salary expected to be in the range of
Candidates will be interviewed as applications are received and the position will be filled ASAP. Please
send Resume and 3 recommendation letters to: Superintendent Dustin Nail via mail
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com