Once the district has selected a representative who will be responsible for completing the Student Registration Forms, please contact Richard Andell (825-3904) for online registration instructions.
- Select students to participate in the Regional Young Authors' Conference.
- Notify the students of their selection to participate in the Regional Young Authors' Conference.
- Registration fee is $20 per student. It is highly recommended the district pay this fee for their students. If the district does not, fees should be collected from the parents. Check(s) should be made payable to: St. Clair County Regional Office of Education.
- After submitting each registration, print a copy to be included on the inside of the child's manuscript for identification purposes.
- It is recommended the child's classroom teacher confirm the accuracy of the information on the registration form.
- Complete the District Registration Sheet. Send this form and check(s) for the student registration to the address below.
- Teachers will register students online. Teachers must also enter their names on the registration form including their FIRST AND LAST NAMES (Do not register as Mrs. Smith, etc.).
- Student Registration Forms (submitted online), the District Registration Sheet, and checks must be received by 4 p.m. on Friday, March 1, 2019 to:
Mr. Richard Andell
St. Clair Regional Office of Education
YOUNG AUTHORS CONFERENCE
1000 S. Illinois St.
Belleville, IL 62220
- PLEASE NOTE: MANUSCRIPTS ARE NOT TO BE MAILED. YOUNG AUTHORS ARE TO BRING THEIR MANUSCRIPTS TO THE CONFERENCE WHERE THE BOOKS WILL BE DISPLAYED., Friday, February 28, 2020.